The GP clinic run everyday, 24 hours/ 7 days a week at various times in consulting rooms 2-5 at the Trust Hospital, Osu.
Cases seen range from:
- All emergencies
- All first time visitors to the hospital
- All acute and chronic cases.
What is done here:
- Patients are seen and treated or initial management of patients is started whilst specialist are called upon.
- Patients that need admission are admitted to the wards.
- Patients that need to be seen by specialists referred to the specialist clinics.