Dr. Emmanuel Otopa Addo-Yobo – Board Chairman
Dr. Emmanuel O. Addo-Yobo holds a Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Medicine (MB ChB) degree from the University of Ghana Medical School. He also has a Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg – South Africa, as well as several other academic qualifications to his credit.
Dr. Emmanuel Otopa Addo-Yobo is also the Board Chairman of Neptune Medical Centre.
Mr. Issifu Issah – Member
Mr. Issah is an experienced business focused IT professional and a Chartered Banker, with over 25 years’ work experience coupled with solid managerial expertise in managing large divisions, projects, programme management and coordination, quality assurance of business systems development and development of financial processes (based on LogFrame, the World Bank project lifecycle management standards).
- Served on the Common Wealth Fund for Technical Cooperation (Governance and Institutional Development) in 2003 at Ghana Commercial Bank as an Information Technology Expert and General Manager, Systems and Information Technology. His significant and evident contribution is the repositioning of the Ghana Commercial Bank as a modern and leading universal bank in Ghana’s market place.
- Head of Total Quality Management at the Islamic Development Bank Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Served as a Senior Consultant between December 1997 – June, 1998 at DuPont (EMA), UK and June – November, 1998 at Guinness Pic (UK and Ireland)
- Served as Senior Consultant at ICI Paints International (Europe), Slough, UK
- Served as Principal Analyst at British Gas Plc (formerly British Gas, South Eastern), Croydon, London, UK
Mr. Issah is currently the ICT Adviser at Amandi Company Limited in Accra, Ghana.
Prof. Ben Baffoe-Bonnie – Member
Prof. Ben Baffoe-Bonnie is a retired person who believes in the growth and development of Ghana especially the health sector, climate change and disease in relation to agriculture, education and security matters.
- Conference on the role of LCPUFAs in infant Nutrition with SMA Nutrition in Lagos, Nigeria in October, 2009.
- Meeting of the Steering and Planning Committee of DCA/Malaria Associated Lactic Acidosis Clinical Trial, London, 4th International African Symposium on Sickle Cell Disease in October, 1997.
- Poster presented at Conference on Sickle Cell Disease in the 21st Century in Washington DC (represented by Dr. P. Twumasi) in September, 1997.
- Meeting of the Steering and Planning Committtee of DCA/Malaria Associated Lactic Acidosis Clinical trial, Washington DC in January, 1997.
- Panelist: Training of Postgraduates in Paediatrics, 4th Annual Conference of the Paediatrics Association of Ghana, Accra in 1997.
- Served on the Union of National African Paediatric Societies and Associations (UNAPSA), African Children under Especially Difficult Circumstances in Kampala, Uganda sponsored by IPA between November – December, 1996.
Prof. Baffoe-Bonnie has several publications in the field of medicine to his credit. He has also worked with in the underlisted capacities:
- Lecturer in Paediatrics, School of Medical Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (1980 – 2010).
- Consultant Paediatrician, Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (1980 – 2010).
Dr. Nana K. Asante-Appiah – Member
Dr. Nana K. Asante-Appiah qualified from the Dental School in 1981 and has travelled extensively worldwide. He has practiced and lectured in dentistry in the United Kingdom, Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana.
Dr. Asante-Appiah has several years of work experience from serving in various positions such as:
- Director and Chief Executive Officer at Galaxy Emporium Perfumery Limited
- Director and Chief Executive Officer at Galaxy Perfumery Limited
- Director and Chief Executive Officer at Express Life Healthcare Pharmacy Limited
- Chief Executive Officer at Dental Care Group
- Director and Chief Executive Officer at the Life Healthcare Medical, Dental and Optical Limited
- Director and Chief Executive Officer at The Mall Pharmacy
- Lectured at the University of Ghana Dental School
- Lectured at the University of Southern Africa
- House Officer/Registrar at the University of IFE Nigeria
Dr. Nana K. Asante-Appiah is currently the president of the Ghana Dental Association, a member of the Ghana College of Surgeons and also a member of the Royal College of Surgeons in England.