Location: Adenta Shopping Mall, Adenta
Tel: 023-684-0627 / 0302949600
The Trust Clinic Adenta is located at Adenta Housing Down within the Adenta Shopping Mall and adjacent to the Adenta Police Station. It is the 3rd of the satellite clinics to be opened by The Trust Hospital Company Ltd.
The clinic was opened to the public on the 4th of January, 2011 and it is easily accessible by taxis andtrotros from all direction.
Although it was the 3rd satellite clinic to be opened, it was the first to start operating with the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). We were accredited on the 16th of January, 2012.
The clinic is manned by very experienced personnel in all the units.
Apart from the Medical & Nursing Units/services, the clinic has the following units/services whose effective and efficient support has kept the number of clients to be increasing.
d) Accounts & Administration
We have a well equipped Emergency room, Day wards for both male and female/children. Each ward can take up to 8 beds. The injection & Dressing rooms are always busy with activities.
The clinic is currently housing the Production Unit of The Trust Hospital Company Ltd. This unit is charged with the production of specified drugs.
The objectives of the clinic are:
1. To provide basic primary health care to the community and beyond as well as our corporate clients.
2. To ease pressure/congestion on The Trust Hospital Osu.
The clinic operates from Monday – Saturday, 8am – 8pm including Public Holidays and Sundays from 12noon – 6pm. We run antenatal clinics on Mondays and Wednesdays both in the Mornings and Afternoons.
1. To become the preferred health facility in the Adenta Municipal Area and beyond. We currently see patients from far beyond as Aburi.
2. We hope to run 24 hours services in the very near future.
3. Outreach services by Specialist/Consultants from the main Hospital are to come on board soon.