Opposite Tennis Court at Sakumono Estates.
The TRUST CLINIC SAKUMONO was opened on the 5th of July, 2010 as a satellite clinic of the TRUST HOSPITAL COMPANY LIMITED with the vision to become a model clinic in Ghana by playing a leading role in the provision of quality patient focused services at reasonable cost, with the mission to be a leading player in healthcare delivery service through the provision of efficient and cost effective quality healthcare services with the state of the art technology by very friendly and highly motivated staff within a clean and healthy environment, thus maintaining a good corporate image as well as maximizing shareholders net worth at all times
It is essentially an Out Patient facility which from initial inception operated Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am -3pm. The working hours currently had been extended from Monday –Friday between the hours from 8am- 8pm and Saturday 12noon -6pm.
It is hoped that the facility would soon provide 24hrs service.
1. General medical practice and minor surgical procedures
2. A prenatal care would soon be instituted
3. An eye clinic operates once in a month but would be extended in the near future
4. A well equipped laboratory facility exists capable of carrying out up to date Biochemistry, Haematological, Serological and Parasitological investigations. This facility caters also for outsiders and staffed with qualified laboratory technologist and technicians.
5. The facility is equipped with a pharmacy that is adequately stocked and staffed by qualifies pharmacist.
The facility caters for the following
a. Private clients
b. Corporate bodies
c. National health insurance front gate provider
d. Caters for others private health insurances
A three (3) bed emergency facility exists and this is linked with ambulance referred services to the TRUST HOSPITAL OSU and other tertiary health facilities both government and private that provides specialist services.
Conclusively this facility provides basic primary healthcare and manned by qualified and experience doctors and health workers geared to provide excellent healthcare services at the least possible cost.